YJDK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YJDK Vent: IP: va3.progamerhosting.com Port: 3018

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent Empty
PostSubject: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

Hi Gms, Hope you will Unban my account "XxLifelessxX" as i was saying those things to midnite aka anna .I am sorry and i hope you will help me unban my account as i got godly things inside. I was just stating Facts but in a bad attitude. i Am Sorry and I hope you unban my Account.Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent .

Thank You ,
To all G.ms
XxLifelessxX ~
Back to top Go down
Tinafey
Admin
Tinafey

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

i'll unban you when I get in game.
Back to top Go down
https://yjdk.forumotion.com
Kapow

Kapow

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gunner356
SullyWully

SullyWully

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 am

Remember,
Don't disrespect any staff member.
Or it will result to a BAN, for whom ever is reading this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sullywullyyfc

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 am

Yay i am free Again !! Closing this Appeal In 3 Days ty!!
Back to top Go down
Kapow

Kapow

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

Just caught him hacking again. Perm Ban?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:12 am

Er Kapow get the facts right it was "mrslack" you can ask him dont always pitpoint me i wantedf tio leave the pt till you wwent to jail me for nothing
Back to top Go down
Kapow

Kapow

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 am

The fact that you fought the same guy 3 times with me in the room and killed him instantly and never questioned it seems kinda off. Even if it was your party. You should have seen this coming. You have a bad record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 am

I know i have a bad record . And i fought 2 times oni ' the 1st one i was alfking and when i came back , he killed it i didnt knw . 2nd time he did 99999999 damage ok? then i wanted to leave. 3rd tiomer starting you aleady jailed us
Back to top Go down
BobtheBuilder

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 pm

93841818 wrote:
I know i have a bad record . And i fought 2 times oni ' the 1st one i was alfking and when i came back , he killed it i didnt knw . 2nd time he did 99999999 damage ok? then i wanted to leave. 3rd tiomer starting you aleady jailed us

Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent Literacy-cat
Back to top Go down
Tinafey
Admin
Tinafey

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

retard you're denied for being an asshole to my staff. You should respect GMs not everyone is perfect and people make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
https://yjdk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent   Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope you unban me. I am remorseful. Give me a Chance to Repent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YJDK :: Resolved-
Jump to: